Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2017 will contain points of interest like question sort, weightage, checking plan, and so on. The Assam CEE (Combined Entrance Test) is a state level examination directed by the Dibrugarh University, Assam. This examination is a door for those understudies looking for confirmations in designing courses like B.Tech. Diverse universities and establishments of the condition of Assam consider the Assam CEE score for giving affirmations in building courses. Through this article, candidates can check the Assam CEE 2017 Exam Pattern.
Here we are giving the Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2017 for B.Tech program. The exam design incorporates the stamping plan, no. of inquiries, sort of inquiries, and so on. The point by point Assam CEE 2017 exam example is said here:
- Courses: Students will get admission in B.Tech courses.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Syllabus: The latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT will be considered.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be two hours (per section).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions. Four optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates have to mark the right answer only.
- No. of Questions: Total 300 questions (100 questions will be asked from per section).
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get one mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answers. More than one answer for each question will consider as a wrong answer.
Exam Pattern for Assam CEE 2017:
|Section||Number of questions||Marks Allotted|